Life in the UK (English - Thai)
Life in the UK
Life in the UK a Guide for New Residents 2014
Prepare to pass your Life in the UK test first time with the only officially translated range of Life in the United Kingdom a Guide for New Residents 2014. If you are taking the Life in the UK Test, you must read the Life in the United Kingdom a Guide for New Residents 2014. This essential book contains all the official learning material for the test and is written in clear, simple language/translated – making it easy to understand.
Our online portal offers the following:
- Life in the UK a Guide for New Residence 3rd Edition 2014
- Contains 3000 practice questions that cover the entire testable material. We only offer questions that cover topics likely to appear on the exam.
- Languages (Thai & English)
- Instant Online Access
- Accurately simulated Home Office test.
- Information presented in an attractive, engaging & interactive style for fun & easy absorption.
- Unlimited practice tests.
- Guaranteed to help you pass the Life in the UK test.
- Course Narrator (Coming Soon)
- Translated in your own language to make it easier to understand
*Guaranteed to help you pass the Life in the UK test.
It has never been easier to understand the Life in the United Kingdom a Guide for New Residents 2014.
Enrol today and make it easier for yourself to PASS the Life in the UK Test.